My photo
Currently seeking therapy through literature. Wrote a novel once, Eccedentesiast (2013), and will proceed on writing casually. Don't take these writings seriously, don't let it question yourself.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Moon

My night was lonely -though amidst, lays thousands of stars through the sight of eyes. 
My senses were cold and dark until came along the waited gloom of the Moon.
Wrapping my heart with the longest stretched arms, the warmth of the Moon comforts my sobbing consciousness, from the deepest fears of oblivion.
It was until the Moon and I reached our sights, that he told me he loved how my eyes; shine so bright that I light up a galaxy of my own.
It was never realized by I, until he told me that my galaxy has dimmed as the fear and other dark matters conquered me without my knowing.
So came along the waited gloom of the Moon once again, stretching his arms to the fullest.
Giving my heart a whisper of tenderness that I should light up for a reason.

“Because it were to you, I can only exist, as you are too the Sun to my galaxy.”

No comments: