My photo
Currently seeking therapy through literature. Wrote a novel once, Eccedentesiast (2013), and will proceed on writing casually. Don't take these writings seriously, don't let it question yourself.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dear Terzione,

Tonight is the night that I have been waiting for a long time. It’s graduation day. People always say that high school is the best times of our life, I didn’t believe that at the beginning. It’s all because Victory Plus School has made my life much harder than I thought it’d be. All the regulations, the studies, the works, projects and due dates that makes me want to eat myself, makes me think otherwise of what people think about high school. But today, when the day, which is awaited, has finally come, I have this unexplained feeling of both joy and sorrow.

We lined up and wait for our name to be called, to at last be graduated and be one of the alumni of the school. So I took a moment of silence for myself and flew away from reality. I walked back to the past where I was a new yet familiar stranger to my primary friends who are now my high school mates. Though, new faces arrived and new relationships are built. After a few months, individuals who were strangers to each other have finally become friends under one roof, in one generation that we agree to call by the name of Terzione. It was not easy, really, to make students of year 014 to agree in one thing. All the arguments, the ideas, the brainstorms, the heart to heart talk, are the ones who slowly brought us together as one.


Days passed and weeks have disappeared. Months turns to semesters and the next thing we know a year have gone by, two years and finally three. All together, we finished what we started as one. Everything leads to this night, where our fights and nights of sacrifices and hard work has been finally paid off. Through IGCSE, A and AS Levels, National Examination, Personal Projects and other life-killing works and projects have finally stopped. And all the lessons are learnt, not only academic lessons but also life. So much have we went through together, and so much have we studied from texts books too.


Sighs have faded, laughter are getting louder as freedom is finally reached. And the paths full of choices and chances have finally lead us all to today, to this line where I’m waiting for my name to be called. To this day, where life is as what it is now. With these people who we are friends with. The strangers that finally became family. And those face who we always will recognize amongst billion. The characters and uniqueness that will always be remembered. The relationship that was built during three years… have finally proven that high school is like what they say, the best times of our lives.

Congratulations Terzione, SVP's 014. 



No comments: