My photo
Currently seeking therapy through literature. Wrote a novel once, Eccedentesiast (2013), and will proceed on writing casually. Don't take these writings seriously, don't let it question yourself.

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Loss - English Poem Assignment


The azure sky hadn’t felt it yet.
Even when the oozing wind
whispers melodies of despair.
Choirs were singing mutely to ears
as thoughts revolve around her.

All she was, is listless
So still, so silent, and breathless.
The sky now feels and turned grey.
Darkening through time to the path of black.

Silently I whisper spells to thin Air.
To “please take care of my mom”
In between the Beginnings and the Ends.
“Amen” as I closed my begs
to the figureless figure that exists in faith.
And forever will exist.

– Annisa Tiara

No comments: