My photo
Currently seeking therapy through literature. Wrote a novel once, Eccedentesiast (2013), and will proceed on writing casually. Don't take these writings seriously, don't let it question yourself.

Friday, August 24, 2018

you

I was dark, and so was the sky.
My thoughts wandered around, and so did I.
I was out of breath, gasping for air when I think I saw you on my way home.
yes, I was sure, it was the same pair of black oxford used on our first date,
the same pair of black chino used after office,
and of course the same sleeve folds.
My heart was pounding, beating like a drum beat
that has no melody nor beauty. I was hoping
it was
you
it was not.

A part of me got really disappointed
but a part of me was relieved. 
What was to happen if it was really you?
Should I call out your name? Or let bygones be bygones?

I arrived and rested,
the bed was my only best friend.
I was checking through my phone for the

"how are you?"

No comments: